Select Page
Off Target

Private Investment in Downtown as a Percent of Total Dollars Invested (Public & Private) (Council Key Result Indicator #12)

Measure Description/Definition

This indicator measures the overall private investment in Downtown Olathe as a percentage of total investments in Downtown.



Target Determination

For FY20, the target was redetermined. Due to the impact of the Johnson County Courthouse in 2019, the target was returned to the previous goal of 10%.



Analysis

For FY 2020, the overall private investment in Downtown Olathe as a percentage of total investments in Downtown was 0.03%.

Of the Private dollars invested, more than 99% were from commercial building permits. The majority of these commercial building permit dollars were for new apartments in downtown Olathe. The other investments representing less than 1% were electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and residential building permits.

The Public investment in Downtown includes remodeling to the Johnson County Administration Building and improvements to the Johnson County Jail Tunnel.



On Target Meeting Target | Caution Close to Target | Off Target Off Target

 

On Target Meeting Target
Caution Close to Target

Off Target Off Target

City of Olathe 100 E. Santa Fe Street Olathe, KS 66061-3409 | 913.971.8600